Tuesday, November 1, 2016

The Biggest Fish in the Pond (For now)

The ISU-152 is no longer the big fish in the pond.  The beastly British post 1945 tank destoryer, the Tortoise, from JTFM Die Waffenkammer has arrived

A huge thanks goes to Jeff and Rich!

If you're as excited as I am about working on this thing and would like one of your own, follow this link to the Tortoise or head on over to Die Waffenkammer and check out the vast selection of models.  Jeff has told me that this is just one of the many "after '45" kits they are releasing!

With the Alte behind me, and in the case until it's used for play, I've resumed priming the rest of my Finns and aim to complete my 1,000 points of them for the tournament I'm co-hosting on January 7, 2017.

Thanks for looking!

Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment