Sunday, July 10, 2016

And we're off

It's literally been years since I kept a blog.  I had a blog about 6 years ago when I kept track of my Warhammer games and my ventures in painting.  Since then, I've fallen in love with military models and have learned a great deal in the past 3 years.  This blog will cover the whole slew of military models I enjoy to build, cover reviews of kits, and be a general area for me to keep track of my progress.

On the bench currently is a T-72 kit by Tamiya.  I plan on converting this kit and enering it into a local contest as well as the 2017 Crystal Brush contest at Adepticon.  I picked up the T-72 B/B1 resin turret as I want to model this tank in the Chechnya Conflict.  I also picked up a metal barrel as I hate competing with the seams that a plastic barrel usually has.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment