Monday, July 11, 2016

Motherland! - My Soviet Bolt Action Army

Bolt Action is a great game that satisfies two elements for me: gaming and hobbying.  In all, I currently have three armies: Soviets, United States Marines and DAK / Defense of Italy Germans.  This post will cover my current status on my Soviets.

The current status of my Soviet army is best described as "scattered".  I have 3 T-34/76's completed, 1 completed Gaz truck with quad maxim machine gun, and a completed lend/lease M17 halftrack.

I have a unit, which can be divided into 2 seperate units if needed, of Russian Cossacks that are nearly completed.  The mounts themselves are all done; the riders are a different beast all together.

I have well over 80+ troops I'd like to finish along with sme scattered armor options such as an IS-3 (I call the tank by the proper designation of JS), an ISU-152, a T-35 and so on.  I have a bit of modeling ADD to be honest but I'm certainly hoping that having this blog will encourage more productivity out of me!

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment